e x h a u s t i o n: why being a film student is ballz.
01. woke up to fun timez with Sarah and Q. In N Out and cookies and cream before class.
02. chill day in Film History is chill when everyone knows everyone. 86% on the midterm, fuck yessss!
03. spent 3 hours putting together the set list/shooting schedule for Andy’s film shoot this weekend. very pro. being an AD is hard work.
04. worked on the Cinema Collective 24-hour piece with Neil and Manh. I am not an actress, but I do hate sandwiches and talking dinosaurs.
05. so many parties, so little time.
06. neighbors like my Pocahontas hair and not-really-furry boots. hot blonde surfer boys wink in the elevator and I swoon.
01. early morning run. training for Disneyland marathon.
02. writing two essays in four hours.
03. going to Andy’s for the shoot (7 hours minimum).
04. sticking around to finish Sunday’s shooting schedule.
01. film shoot in the morning (4 hours).
02. screening for the Alan Smithee 24-hour projects. thanks to the boys for editing, as I am too busy with 3 movies within 7 days.
03. finishing papers and crashing crashing crashing.